After months of beta testing with customers, we are announcing general availability for our Real Device Cloud today. With the ability to test websites, native apps, and hybrid apps on both iOS and Android devices, we enable enterprise customers to easily scale their CI/CD testing needs on the most popular devices. By providing large numbers of each device type, our customers will not have to wait in a queue for their tests to run on a real device, thus speeding up the pace of testing, especially when running concurrent parallelized tests. In conjunction with our mobile emulators and simulators, we now provide the most comprehensive automated mobile testing platform in the market, covering both web and mobile app testing needs across a variety of device types. After running your tests, view the results on our test details pages, with videos of each test, screen shots, logs and commands so you can resolve issues quickly and iterate on your app more frequently.
To request a quote for real devices, contact your account executive.
Mobile Testing on Sauce Labs Includes:
- Instant Availability – Get access to the most popular iOS or Android devices with no waiting, no queues and no reservations system.
- Android emulators and iOS simulators covering over 140 device-OS combinations.
- Massive Concurrency – Run your tests in parallel to dramatically reduce your total test time.
- Integrate with your CI tool of choice – automate all your tests using the top CI tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Microsoft VSTS, Travis, Team City or Circle CI.
- Test native apps, hybrid apps, and mobile web – all on the same platform.
- Security – test with Sauce Connect, allowing your codebase to stay behind your firewall while utilizing Sauce’s extensive collection of OS platforms, browsers, and devices.
- Pinpoint issues quickly with full reporting – instant access to videos, screenshots and all the data for your tests so you can analyse your results quickly.
- Enterprise management features – account and team management lets you provision test resources as needed and SSO integration means you don’t have to go to IT to add another tester to your account.
- Professional Services and Training – we have professional consultants and partners to help you get started with Appium and Selenium or if you’re already proficient, our experts can help your team become super users.
For more information, visit our Automated Mobile Testing Page